Breast Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Oct 26, 2018
- Genetic Profiling May Inform Breast Cancer Risk in Young Childhood Cancer Survivors
AACR News, October 25, 2018
- A predictive model for high/low risk group according to oncotype DX recurrence score using machine learning.
Kim Isaac et al. European journal of surgical oncology : the journal of the European Society of Surgical Oncology and the British Association of Surgical Oncology 2018 Oct
- Adult physical activity and breast cancer risk in women with a family history of breast cancer.
Niehoff Nicole M et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2018 Oct
- Association Analysis of Somatic Copy Number Alteration Burden With Breast Cancer Survival.
Zhang Linfan et al. Frontiers in genetics 2018 9421
- Association of BRCA1 185 del AG with early age onset of breast cancer patients in selected cohort from Pakistani population.
Durr-E-Samin et al. Pakistan journal of medical sciences 34(5) 1158-1163
- Cancer-related distress in unselected women with newly diagnosed breast or ovarian cancer undergoing BRCA1/2 testing without pretest genetic counseling.
Høberg-Vetti Hildegunn et al. Acta oncologica (Stockholm, Sweden) 2018 Oct 1-7
- Evaluation of the BRCAness phenotype and its correlations with clinicopathologic features in triple-negative breast cancers.
Tian Tian et al. Human pathology 2018 Oct
- Evaluation of the role of pharmacy technicians in reviewing the eligibility for Oncotype DX genomic test and the impact of the test on treatment plans in breast cancer patients.
Cheng Vian et al. Journal of oncology pharmacy practice : official publication of the International Society of Oncology Pharmacy Practitioners 2018 Oct 1078155218803703
- Oncotype testing in patients undergoing intraoperative radiation for breast cancer.
Larson Kelsey E et al. Molecular and clinical oncology 2018 Nov 9(5) 535-538
- Phenotypic and molecular dissection of Metaplastic Breast Cancer and the prognostic implications.
McCart Reed Amy Ellen et al. The Journal of pathology 2018 Oct