Prostate Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Oct 25, 2018
- Clinical Features and Therapeutic Outcomes in Men with Advanced Prostate Cancer and DNA Mismatch Repair Gene Mutations.
Antonarakis Emmanuel S et al. European urology 2018 Oct
- Next-generation sequencing of prostate cancer: genomic and pathway alterations, potential actionability patterns, and relative rate of use of clinical-grade testing.
Ikeda Sadakatsu et al. Cancer biology & therapy 2018 Oct 1-8
- RankProd Combined with Genetic Algorithm Optimized Artificial Neural Network Establishes a Diagnostic and Prognostic Prediction Model that Revealed C1QTNF3 as a Biomarker for Prostate Cancer.
Hou Qi et al. EBioMedicine 2018 Jun 32234-244
- Development and Validation of a 28-gene Hypoxia-related Prognostic Signature for Localized Prostate Cancer.
Yang Lingjian et al. EBioMedicine 2018 May 31182-189
- Germline Mutations in ATM and BRCA1/2 Are Associated with Grade Reclassification in Men on Active Surveillance for Prostate Cancer.
Carter H Ballentine et al. European urology 2018 Oct
- Practical Methods for Integrating Genetic Testing Into Clinical Practice for Advanced Prostate Cancer.
Cheng Heather et al. American Society of Clinical Oncology educational book. American Society of Clinical Oncology. Annual Meeting 2018 May (38) 372-381
- Providing clinicians and patients with important information to help guide decisions about prostate cancer screening.
USPSTF, October 8, 2018
- New supplemental awards boost NIH funding for research on Down syndrome
NIH, October 1, 2018
- A Prospective Adaptive Utility Trial to Validate Performance of a Novel Urine Exosome Gene Expression Assay to Predict High-grade Prostate Cancer in Patients with Prostate-specific Antigen 2-10ng/ml at Initial Biopsy.
McKiernan James et al. European urology 2018 Sep
- Interest in, willingness-to-pay for and willingness-to-recommend genetic testing for prostate cancer among affected men after radical prostatectomy.
Mayer Marcel et al. Familial cancer 2018 Sep