Last Posted: Sep 28, 2018
- My Fathers Fight Against the Breast-Cancer Gene- My grandmother and I both survived the disease, and knowing our genetic legacy turned out to be crucial in saving him
P Munster, WSJ, September 28, 2018
- The Cost of Ovarian Cancer Prevention- Seven years ago, I was diagnosed with Lynch syndrome, a hereditary cancer condition which significantly increases my chances of developing early-onset cancer.
G Hurst, Cure Magazine, September 24, 2018
- Raising Awareness of BRCA Mutations Genetic testing may help those at high risk take steps to prevent deadly cancers.
S Gubar, New York Times, September 20, 2018
- She tried diet and exercise. But her high cholesterol came from her genes.
N Brown, American Heart Association, September 4, 2018
- This Is How I Told People About My BRCA Diagnosis And How They Responded
S Altshule, Bustle.com, AUgust 27, 2018
- 35 Years & Growing: Personal Stories of Patient Advocacy
National Organization for Rare Diseases, 2018
- Local Woman Crusades Against a Hidden Killer Which Science Now Makes Easier to Detect- Pasadena Group touts early detection of a genetic mutation which turns out to be among the most common genetic causes of heart disease
B Day et al, Pasadena Now, August 9, 2018
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Shining Light on a Serious Genetic Condition
K Wilemon, US News, August 7, 2018
- One womans race to defuse the genetic time bomb in her genes
A Regalado, Tech Review, July 23, 2018
- The Road to There`
C Herrera, American Heart Association Blog, July 16, 2018