Last Posted: Sep 25, 2018
- Giving Malaria a Deadline- With a new genetic tool, scientists move a step closer to eradicating mosquitoes and the deadly diseases they carry.
N Wade, September 24, 2018
- Here's the Plan to End Malaria With Crispr-Edited Mosquitoes
M Molteni, WIRED, September 24, 2018
- Scientists use gene drive to eradicate lab mosquitoes for the first time
I Swetlitz, Stat News, September 24, 2018
- Intra-host dynamics of co-infecting parasite genotypes in asymptomatic malaria patients.
Nkhoma Standwell C et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2018 Aug 414-424
- Screening for Pfhrp2/3-Deleted Plasmodium falciparum, Non-falciparum, and Low-Density Malaria Infections by a Multiplex Antigen Assay.
Plucinski Mateusz M et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2018 Sep
- Assessment of ultra-sensitive malaria diagnosis versus standard molecular diagnostics for malaria elimination: an in-depth molecular community cross-sectional study.
Hofmann Natalie E et al. The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2018 Aug
- Genetic approach towards a vaccine against malaria.
Garrido-Cardenas Jose Antonio et al. European journal of clinical microbiology & infectious diseases : official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology 2018 Jun
- Malaria Surveillance - United States, 2015.
Mace Kimberly E et al. Morbidity and mortality weekly report. Surveillance summaries (Washington, D.C. : 2002) 2018 05 (7) 1-28
- Human candidate gene polymorphisms and risk of severe malaria in children in Kilifi, Kenya: a case-control association study.
Ndila Carolyne M et al. The Lancet. Haematology 2018 Jul
- Detection of Dengue Virus among Children with Suspected Malaria, Accra, Ghana.
Amoako Nicholas et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2018 Aug (8) 1544-1547