Last Posted: Sep 25, 2018
- Application of whole genome data for in silico evaluation of primers and probes routinely employed for the detection of viral species by RT-qPCR using dengue virus as a case study.
Vanneste Kevin et al. BMC bioinformatics 2018 Sep (1) 312
- Molecular characterization and phylogenetic analysis of dengue viruses imported into Taiwan during 2011-2016.
Yang Cheng-Fen et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2018 Sep (9) e0006773
- Identification of genetic variants associated with dengue or West Nile virus disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Cahill Megan E et al. BMC infectious diseases 2018 Jun (1) 282
- Effect of Dengue Serostatus on Dengue Vaccine Safety and Efficacy.
Sridhar Saranya et al. The New England journal of medicine 2018 Jul (4) 327-340
- Epidemiological significance of dengue virus genetic variation in mosquito infection dynamics.
Fontaine Albin et al. PLoS pathogens 2018 Jul (7) e1007187
- Detection of Dengue Virus among Children with Suspected Malaria, Accra, Ghana.
Amoako Nicholas et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2018 Aug (8) 1544-1547
- Early transcriptional responses after dengue vaccination mirror the response to natural infection and predict neutralizing antibody titers.
Popper Stephen J et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2018 Jul
- Assessment of Metagenomic MinION and Illumina sequencing as an approach for the recovery of whole genome sequences of chikungunya and dengue viruses directly from clinical samples.
Kafetzopoulou LE, et al. bioRxiv, Jun 25, 2018.
- Development of multiplex real time reverse transcriptase PCR assay for simultaneous detection of Zika, Dengue, Yellow Fever and Chikungunya Viruses in a single tube.
Wu Wenhui et al. Journal of medical virology 2018 Jul
- In-depth molecular analysis of a small cohort of human and Aedes mosquito (adults and larvae) samples from Kolkata revealed absence of Zika but high prevalence of dengue virus.
Sukla Soumi et al. Journal of medical microbiology 2018 Jun