Last Posted: Apr 19, 2018
- Noninvasive Prenatal Genetic Testing - Revolutionizing health assessments before birth
NHGRI, Apr, 2018
- Women's perspectives on the ethical implications of non-invasive prenatal testing: a qualitative analysis to inform health policy decisions.
Vanstone Meredith et al. BMC medical ethics 2018 Apr 19(1) 27
- The benefits and limitations of cell-free DNA screening for 47, XXY (Klinefelter syndrome).
Samango-Sprouse Carole et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2017 May 37(5) 497-501
- Fetal cell-free DNA fraction in maternal plasma for the prediction of hypertensive disorders of pregnancy.
Suzumori Nobuhiro et al. European journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive biology 2018 Mar 224165-169
- Non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT): limitations on the way to become diagnosis.
Kotsopoulou Ioanna et al. Diagnosis (Berlin, Germany) 2015 Sep 2(3) 141-158
- New screen on the block: non-invasive prenatal testing for fetal chromosomal abnormalities.
Filoche Sara et al. Journal of primary health care 2017 Dec 9(4) 248-253
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario