Last Posted: Apr 09, 2018
- Machine learning spots treasure trove of elusive viruses- Artificial intelligence could speed up metagenomic studies that look for species unknown to science.
A Maxmen, Nature, Mar 2018
- On the Road to Strain-Resolved Comparative Metagenomics.
Segata Nicola et al. mSystems (2)
- Deciphering the Human Virome with Single-Virus Genomics and Metagenomics.
de la Cruz Peña Maria José et al. Viruses 2018 Mar (3)
- Whole metagenome sequencing reveals links between mosquito microbiota and insecticide resistance in malaria vectors.
Dada Nsa et al. Scientific reports 2018 Feb 8(1) 2084
- Salmonella epidemiology: A whirlwind of change.
Besser John M et al. Food microbiology 2018 May 7155-59
- Microbiome in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Monsó Eduard et al. Annals of translational medicine 2017 Jun 5(12) 251