Last Posted: Apr 19, 2018
- Confronting the Opioid Epidemic
- Pharmacogenetics of Opioid Use Disorder Treatment.
Crist Richard C et al. CNS drugs 2018 Apr
- Influence of maternal and own genotype at tanning dependence-related SNPs on sun exposure in childhood.
Khouja Jasmine, et al. BMC medical genetics 2018 4 (1) 62
- Resistin Is a Novel Marker for Postoperative Pain Intensity.
Hozumi Jun, et al. Anesthesia and analgesia 2018 4
- NIH launches HEAL Initiative, doubles funding to accelerate scientific solutions to stem national opioid epidemic
NIH News Release, Apr 4, 2018
- Pharmacogenomics and Patient Treatment Parameters to Opioid Treatment in Chronic Pain: A Focus on Morphine, Oxycodone, Tramadol, and Fentanyl.
Lloyd Renae A et al. Pain medicine (Malden, Mass.) 2017 Dec 18(12) 2369-2387