Last Posted: Apr 19, 2018
- Alkhurma Hemorrhagic Fever Virus RNA in Hyalomma rufipes Ticks Infesting Migratory Birds, Europe and Asia Minor.
Hoffman Tove et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2018 May (5) 879-882
- Association of IL-28B, TBX21 gene polymorphisms and predictors of virological response for chronic hepatitis C.
Zhu Dan Yan et al. Archives of virology 2018 May (5) 1253-1262
- Bayesian reconstruction of transmission within outbreaks using genomic variants.
De Maio Nicola et al. PLoS computational biology 2018 Apr (4) e1006117
- Biocuration: Distilling data into knowledge.
et al. PLoS biology 2018 Apr (4) e2002846
- Biogeography and environmental conditions shape bacteriophage-bacteria networks across the human microbiome.
Hannigan Geoffrey D et al. PLoS computational biology 2018 Apr (4) e1006099
- Cost-benefit analysis of introducing next-generation sequencing (metagenomic) pathogen testing in the setting of pyrexia of unknown origin.
Chai Jia Hui et al. PloS one 2018 (4) e0194648
- Distinctiveness and Similarities Between Extended-Spectrum β-Lactamase-Producing Escherichia coli Isolated from Cattle and the Community in Israel.
Lifshitz Ziv et al. Microbial drug resistance (Larchmont, N.Y.) 2018 Apr
- Epidemic Dynamics of Vibrio parahaemolyticus Illness in a Hotspot of Disease Emergence, Galicia, Spain.
Martinez-Urtaza Jaime et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2018 May (5) 852-859
- Genomic non-coding regions reveal hidden patterns of mumps virus circulation in Spain, 2005 to 2015.
Gavilán Ana M et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2018 Apr (15)
- Global epidemiology of serogroup B meningococcal disease and opportunities for prevention with novel recombinant protein vaccines.
Villena Rodolfo et al. Human vaccines & immunotherapeutics 2018 Apr 1-50