Last Posted: Apr 20, 2018
- Afatinib as First-line Treatment of Older Patients With EGFR Mutation-Positive Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer: Subgroup Analyses of the LUX-Lung 3, LUX-Lung 6, and LUX-Lung 7 Trials.
Wu Yi-Long, et al. Clinical lung cancer 2018 3
- Association between human leucocyte antigen-DO polymorphisms and interferon/ribavirin treatment response in hepatitis C virus type 1 infection in Chinese population: a prospective study.
Yao Yinan, et al. BMJ open 2018 4 (4) e019406
- Genome-wide and candidate gene approaches of clopidogrel efficacy using pharmacodynamic and clinical end points-Rationale and design of the International Clopidogrel Pharmacogenomics Consortium (ICPC).
Bergmeijer Thomas O, et al. American heart journal 2018 4 152-159
- A Discrete Event Simulation Model to Assess the Economic Value of a Hypothetical Pharmacogenomics Test for Statin-Induced Myopathy in Patients Initiating a Statin in Secondary Cardiovascular Prevention.
Mitchell Dominic et al. Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2018 Apr
- Clinical pharmacogenomics testing in the era of next generation sequencing: challenges and opportunities for precision medicine.
Ji Yuan et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2018 Apr
- Genetic Testing in Clinical Settings.
Franceschini Nora et al. American journal of kidney diseases : the official journal of the National Kidney Foundation 2018 Apr