From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Precision Medicine: From Double Helix to Health Care,
by Jeff Briggs, Mayo Clinic, February 16, 2016
- Presidents Precision Medicine Initiative First Annual Check-Up,
The National Law Review, January 26, 2016
- Are Healthcare Providers Interested in Precision Medicine?
By Jennifer Bresnick, Health IT Analytics, January 21, 2016
- METHODS TO ENHANCE THE REPRODUCIBILITY OF PRECISION MEDICINE.
Manrai Arjun K et al. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing 2016 21180-2
- A Major Government Cancer Effort Can Advance Precision Medicine,
By Andy Futreal, New York Times, January 19, 2016