Last Posted: Dec 20, 2017
- Applying High-Resolution Variant Classification to Cardiac Arrhythmogenic Gene Testing in a Demographically Diverse Cohort of Sudden Unexplained Deaths.
Lin Ying et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2017 Dec 10(6)
- Yield and Pitfalls of Ajmaline Testing in the Evaluation of Unexplained Cardiac Arrest and Sudden Unexplained Death
R Tadros et al, JACC CLin Electrophysiology, Dec 2017
- Guidelines for autopsy investigation of sudden cardiac death: 2017 update from the Association for European Cardiovascular Pathology.
Basso Cristina et al. Virchows Archiv : an international journal of pathology 2017 Dec 471(6) 691-705
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest During Competitive Sports
American College of Cardiology, Nov 30, 2017
- The accessibility and utilization of genetic testing for inherited heart rhythm disorders: a Canadian cross-sectional survey study.
Roston Thomas M et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Nov
- Sudden Cardiac Death in Genetic Cardiomyopathies.
Atteya Gourg et al. Cardiac electrophysiology clinics 2017 Dec 9(4) 581-603