From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Guidelines on genetic evaluation and management of Lynch syndrome: a consensus statement by the US Multi-Society Task Force on Colorectal Cancer.
Giardiello FM, et al. Diseases of the colon and rectum 2014 8 (8) 8
- [Diagnosis and management of hereditary colorectal cancer according to the JSCCR Guidelines 2012 for the Clinical Practice of Hereditary Colorectal Cancer].
Ishida H, et al. Nihon rinsho. Japanese journal of clinical medicine 2014 1 (1) 1
- Tumor markers in colorectal cancer, gastric cancer and gastrointestinal stromal cancers: European group on tumor markers 2014 guidelines update.
Duffy MJ, et al. International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer 2014 6 (11) 11
- ACMG technical standards and guidelines for genetic testing for inherited colorectal cancer (Lynch syndrome, familial adenomatous polyposis, and MYH-associated polyposis).
Hegde M, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2014 1 (1) 1
- Revised guidelines for the clinical management of Lynch syndrome (HNPCC): recommendations by a group of European experts.
Vasen HF, et al. Gut 2013 6 (6) 6