From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Preferences for outcomes associated with decisions to undergo or forgo genetic testing for Lynch syndrome.
Kuppermann M, et al. Cancer 2013 1 (1) 1
- Bethesda criteria for microsatellite instability testing: impact on the detection of new cases of Lynch syndrome.
Serrano M, et al. Familial cancer 2012 12 (4) 4
- Causes of death of mutation carriers in Finnish Lynch syndrome families.
Pylvänäinen K, et al. Familial cancer 2012 9 (3) 3
- Family perspectives in lynch syndrome becoming a family at risk, patterns of communication and influence on relations.
Bartuma K, et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2012 8 (1) 1
- Does a screening questionnaire for familial and hereditary colorectal cancer risk work in a health insurance population?
Pieper C, et al. European journal of cancer care 2012 11 (6) 6