Last Posted: Dec 21, 2017
- Clinical and Genetic Implications of DNA Mismatch Repair Deficiency in Biliary Tract Cancers Associated with Lynch Syndrome.
Cloyd Jordan M et al. Journal of gastrointestinal cancer 2017 Dec
- Endoscopic detection rate of sessile serrated lesions in Lynch syndrome patients is comparable to an age- and gender-matched control population: case-control study with expert pathology review.
Vleugels Jasper L A et al. Gastrointestinal endoscopy 2017 Dec
- I Am Alive and Kickin: An Interview With Lynch Syndrome and Colon Cancer Survivor David Dubin
The Colon Cancer Podcast, Nov 2017
- Using Social Media Data to Understand the Impact of Promotional Information on Laypeople's Discussions: A Case Study of Lynch Syndrome.
Bian Jiang et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2017 Dec 19(12) e414
- A systematic review of test accuracy studies evaluating molecular micro-satellite instability testing for the detection of individuals with lynch syndrome.
Coelho Helen et al. BMC cancer 2017 Dec 17(1) 836
- Role of Genetic Testing for Inherited Prostate Cancer Risk: Philadelphia Prostate Cancer Consensus Conference 2017.
Giri Veda N et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Dec JCO2017741173
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario