From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- I Am Alive and Kickin: An Interview With Lynch Syndrome and Colon Cancer Survivor David Dubin
The Colon Cancer Podcast, Nov 2017
- Applying public health screening criteria: how does universal newborn screening compare to universal tumor screening for Lynch syndrome in adults with colorectal cancer?
Cragun Deborah et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2015 Jun 24(3) 409-20
- All Colon Colorectal Cancer Patients to be Screened for Lynch Syndrome,
Stop Colon Cancer Now, January 25, 2016
- Genetic testing for hereditary cancer predisposition: BRCA1/2, lynch syndrome, and beyond.
Hall M J et al. Gynecologic oncology 2016 Jan
- Practical Opportunities to Improve Early Detection and Prevention of Colorectal Cancer (CRC) in Members of High-Risk Families.
Patel S G, et al. Dig. Dis. Sci. 2015 2 20.