From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Clinical relevance of molecular diagnostics in gastrointestinal (GI) cancer: European Society of Digestive Oncology (ESDO) expert discussion and recommendations from the 17th European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)/World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer, Barcelona.
Baraniskin Alexander et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2017 Nov 86305-317
- A consensus on liquid biopsy from the 2016 Chinese Lung Cancer Summit expert panel.
Wu Yi-Long et al. ESMO open 2017 2(Suppl 1) e000174
- Harnessing next-generation informatics for personalizing medicine: a report from AMIA's 2014 Health Policy Invitational Meeting.
Wiley Laura K et al. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA 2016 Feb
- The Precision Medicine Initiative Cohort Program Â Building a Research Foundation for 21st Century Medicine [PDF 2.24 MB],
Precision Medicine Initiative (PMI) Working Group Report to the Advisory Committee to the Director, NIH, September 17, 2015
- Delivering precision medicine in oncology today and in future-the promise and challenges of personalised cancer medicine: a position paper by the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO).
Ciardiello F et al. Ann. Oncol. 2014 Sep 25(9) 1673-8