From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Characterizing the Strength of Evidence in FDA Labels for Pharmacogenomic Biomarker-Guided Medication Use.
Chin Lauren et al. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science proceedings. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science 2017 201730-39
- Are evidence standards different for genomic- vs. clinical-based precision medicine? - A quantitative analysis of individualized warfarin therapy.
Dhanda Devender S et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2017 Feb
- The current state of implementation science in genomic medicine: opportunities for improvement.
Roberts Megan C et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Jan
- Meta-Analysis of Genes in Commercially Available Nutrigenomic Tests Denotes Lack of Association with Dietary Intake and Nutrient-Related Pathologies.
Pavlidis Cristiana et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2015 Sep 19(9) 512-20
- Cost Implications of Value-Based Pricing for Companion Diagnostic Tests in Precision Medicine.
Zaric Gregory S et al. PharmacoEconomics 2016 Feb
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario