From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Attitudes to incorporating genomic risk assessments into population screening programs: the importance of purpose, context and deliberation.
Nicholls Stuart G et al. BMC medical genomics 2016 9(1) 25
- Multicenter Feasibility Study of Tumor Molecular Profiling to Inform Therapeutic Decisions in Advanced Pediatric Solid Tumors: The Individualized Cancer Therapy (iCat) Study.
Harris Marian H et al. JAMA oncology 2016 Jan
- Participant views on consent in cancer genetics research: preparing for the precision medicine era.
Edwards Karen L et al. Journal of community genetics 2016 Jan
- Adoption of a clinical pharmacogenomics implementation program during outpatient care--initial results of the University of Chicago "1,200 Patients Project".
O'Donnell PH, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part C, Seminars in medical genetics 2014 3 (1) 1
- Traditional roles in a non-traditional setting: genetic counseling in precision oncology.
Everett JN, et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2014 8 (4) 4
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario