From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Comparative Genomic Profiling of Matched Primary and Metastatic Tumors in Renal Cell Carcinoma.
European urology focus 2017 Oct .
Becerra Maria F, Reznik Ed, Redzematovic Almedina, Tennenbaum Daniel M, Kashan Mahyar, Ghanaat Mazyar, Casuscelli Jozefina, Manley Brandon, Jonsson Philip, DiNatale Renzo G, Blum Kyle A, Durack Jeremy C, Solomon Stephen B, Arcila Maria E, Bourque Caitlin, Socci Nick, Carlo Maria I, Lee Chung-Han, Voss Martin H, Feldman Darren R, Motzer Robert J, Coleman Jonathan A, Russo Paul, Cheng Emily H, Hakimi A Ari, Hsieh James
- Clinical Application of Targeted Deep Sequencing in Solid-Cancer Patients; Utility of Targeted Deep Sequencing for Biomarker-Selected Clinical Trial.
The oncologist 2017 Jul .
Kim Seung Tae, Kim Kyoung-Mee, Kim Nayoung K D, Park Joon Oh, Ahn Soomin, Yun Jae-Won, Kim Kyu-Tae, Park Se Hoon, Park Peter J, Kim Hee Cheol, Sohn Tae Sung, Choi Dong Il, Cho Jong Ho, Heo Jin Seok, Kwon Wooil, Lee Hyuk, Min Byung-Hoon, Hong Sung No, Park Young Suk, Lim Ho Yeong, Kang Won Ki, Park Woong-Yang, Lee Jeey
- A systematic analysis of the association studies between CASP8 D302H polymorphisms and breast cancer risk.
Journal of genetics 2017 Jun 96 (2): 283-289.
Zhang Yinliang, Li Wei, Hong Yi, Wu Guoying, He Kan, Liu Dah
- Are genetic polymorphisms in the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system associated with essential hypertension? Evidence from genome-wide association studies.
Journal of human hypertension 2017 Apr .
Ji L-D, Li J-Y, Yao B-B, Cai X-B, Shen Q-J, Xu
- Rosuvastatin Pharmacokinetics in Asian and White Subjects wild-type for Both OATP1B1 and BCRP Under Control and Inhibited Conditions.
Journal of pharmaceutical sciences 2017 Apr .
Wu Hsin-Fang, Hristeva Nadya, Chang Jae, Liang Xiaorong, Li Ruina, Frassetto Lynda, Benet Leslie