From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- The ESMO Precision Medicine Glossary.
Jørgensen Jan Trøst et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2017 Nov
- eRAM: encyclopedia of rare disease annotations for precision medicine.
Jia Jinmeng et al. Nucleic acids research 2017 Nov
- A Knowledge-based System for Intelligent Support in Pharmacogenomics Evidence Assessment: Ontology-driven Evidence Representation and Retrieval.
Lee Chia-Ju et al. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science proceedings. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science 2017 2017175-184
- The cancer precision medicine knowledge base for structured clinical-grade mutations and interpretations.
Huang Linda et al. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA 2016 Oct
- Precision Medicine For Your Practice: Prenatal Cell-free DNA Screening
AMA, CME course, AUgust 2016