From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Skepticism in the Genomic Era.
Zacharias Rachel L et al. The Hastings Center report 2016 Nov 46(6) inside front cover
- Federal Government's Proposed Expansion of Regulation of Biospecimen Research Should Be Reconsidered.
Robertson Christopher T et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2016 Mar
- Pharmacogenomic Biomarkers: an FDA Perspective on Utilization in Biological Product Labeling.
Schuck Robert N et al. The AAPS journal 2016 Feb
- Start me up: ways to encourage sharing of genomic information with research participants.
Angrist Misha et al. Nat. Rev. Genet. 2015 Jul 17. 16(8) 435-6
- The FDA and Genomic Tests - Getting Regulation Right.
Evans Barbara J et al. N. Engl. J. Med. 2015 May 27.