Last Posted: Nov 13, 2017
- Towards a genomics-informed, real-time, global pathogen surveillance system
JL Gardy et al, Nat Rev Genet, Nov 2017
- Beta-blockers for preventing aortic dissection in Marfan syndrome.
Koo Hyun-Kyoung et al. The Cochrane database of systematic reviews 2017 Nov 11CD011103
- Detection of influenza C viruses among outpatients and patients hospitalized for severe acute respiratory infection, Minnesota, 2013-2016.
Thielen Beth K et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2017 Oct
- Development of a high risk pancreatic screening clinic using 3.0 T MRI.
Barnes Chad A et al. Familial cancer 2017 Nov
- Pre-vaccine circulating group a rotavirus strains in under 5 years children with acute diarrhea during 1999-2013 in Cameroon.
Ndombo Paul Koki et al. Virology 2017 Aug 1(4)
- Predictive genetic testing in children: constitutional mismatch repair deficiency cancer predisposing syndrome.
Bruwer Zandrè et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2014 Apr 23(2) 147-55
- Value-based healthcare in Lynch syndrome.
Hennink Simone D et al. Familial cancer 2013 Jun 12(2) 347-54
- Livestock-associated meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) among human MRSA isolates, European Union/European Economic Area countries, 2013.
Kinross Pete et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2017 Nov (44)
- Metagenomics for the study of viruses in urban sewage as a tool for public health surveillance.
Fernandez-Cassi X et al. The Science of the total environment 2017 Nov
- Surveillance for control of antimicrobial resistance.
Tacconelli Evelina et al. The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2017 Oct
- Public health surveillance in the UK revolutionises our understanding of the invasive Salmonella Typhimurium epidemic in Africa
PM Ashton et al, Genome Medicine, Nov 2017
- Assessment of the incorporation of CNV surveillance into gene panel next-generation sequencing testing for inherited retinal diseases.
Ellingford Jamie M et al. Journal of medical genetics 2017 Oct
- Next-Generation Sequencing Technologies and their Application to the Study and Control of Bacterial Infections.
Besser John et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2017 Oct
- Outbreak of invasive infections from subtype emm26.3 group A Streptococcus among homeless adults-Anchorage, Alaska, 2016-2017.
Mosites Emily et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2017 Oct
- Public health surveillance in the UK revolutionises our understanding of the invasive Salmonella Typhimurium epidemic in Africa.
Ashton Philip M et al. Genome medicine 2017 Oct (1) 92
- Longitudinal genomic surveillance of MRSA in the UK reveals transmission patterns in hospitals and the community.
Coll Francesc et al. Science translational medicine 2017 Oct (413)