Last Posted: Nov 13, 2017
- Recommendations for Laboratory Containment and Management of Gene Drive Systems in Arthropods.
Benedict Mark Q et al. Vector borne and zoonotic diseases (Larchmont, N.Y.) 2017 Oct
- The creation and selection of mutations resistant to a gene drive over multiple generations in the malaria mosquito.
Hammond Andrew M et al. PLoS genetics 2017 Oct (10) e1007039
- The gene drive bubble: New realities.
Bull James J et al. PLoS genetics 2017 Jul (7) e1006850
- The gene drive bubble: New realities
JJ Bull et al, PLOS Genetics, July 2017
- This new gene technology could wipe out entire species to save others
C Harvey, Washington Post, September 7, 2016
- National Academies Hit the Brakes on Gene Drive-Modified Organisms.
Abbasi Jennifer et al. JAMA 2016 Aug 316(5) 482-3
- National Academies Hit the Brakes on Gene DriveModified Organisms
J Abbasi, JAMA, August 2, 2016
- "Gene drive." Learn the term. Because it could one day transform the world.
B Plumer, VOX, June 2016
- Highly efficient Cas9-mediated gene drive for population modification of the malaria vector mosquito Anopheles stephensi.
Gantz Valentino M et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2015 Nov
- Gene Drive Research Takes Aim at Malaria
Francis Collins, NIH Director, December 1, 2015
- 'Gene drive' mosquitoes engineered to fight malaria Mutant mozzies could rapidly spread through wild populations.
H Ledford, Nature News, November 23, 2015
- Feasible introgression of an anti-pathogen transgene into an urban mosquito population without using gene-drive.
Okamoto Kenichi W et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2014 Jul (7) e2827