Last Posted: Nov 09, 2017
- Biological and phylogenetic characteristics of West African lineages of West Nile virus.
Fall Gamou et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2017 Nov (11) e0006078
- Continuous-flow, microfluidic, qRT-PCR system for RNA virus detection.
Fernández-Carballo B Leticia et al. Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2017 Nov
- Diversity of Middle East respiratory syndrome coronaviruses in 109 dromedary camels based on full-genome sequencing, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Yusof Mohammed Farouk et al. Emerging microbes & infections 2017 Nov (11) e101
- Evaluation of the utility of conventional polymerase chain reaction for detection and species differentiation in human hookworm infections.
Chidambaram Meenachi et al. Tropical parasitology (2) 111-116
- Improvement in clinical outcome and infection control using molecular diagnostic techniques for early detection of MDR tuberculous spondylitis: a multicenter retrospective study.
Wu Wenjie et al. Emerging microbes & infections 2017 Nov (11) e97
- Livestock-associated meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) among human MRSA isolates, European Union/European Economic Area countries, 2013.
Kinross Pete et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2017 Nov (44)
- Molecular detection of Cyclospora cayetanensis in human stool specimens using UNEX-based DNA extraction and real-time PCR.
Qvarnstrom Yvonne et al. Parasitology 2017 Nov 1-6
- Monitoring Phage Biopanning by Next-Generation Sequencing.
Vaisman-Mentesh Anna et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2018 463-473
- Practical Issues in Implementing Whole-Genome-Sequencing in Routine Diagnostic Microbiology.
Rossen John W A et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2017 Nov
- Samples and techniques highlighting the links between obesity and microbiota.
Angelakis Emmanouil et al. Microbial pathogenesis 2017 May 119-126