- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Nov 10, 2017
- Colorectal Cancer Family History
CDC YouTube Video
- "Personalized Cancer Therapy": A Publicly Available Precision Oncology Resource.
Kurnit Katherine C et al. Cancer research 2017 Nov 77(21) e123-e126
- Circulating microRNAs Expressions as Genetic Biomarkers in Pancreatic Cancer Patients Continuous Non-Invasive Monitoring.
Sandesc Mihai et al. Clinical laboratory 2017 Oct 63(10) 1561-1566
- Clinical utility of multigene profiling assays in early-stage breast cancer.
Chang M C et al. Current oncology (Toronto, Ont.) 2017 Oct 24(5) e403-e422
- Development of a high risk pancreatic screening clinic using 3.0 T MRI.
Barnes Chad A et al. Familial cancer 2017 Nov
- Emerging molecular predictive and prognostic factors in acute myeloid leukemia.
McCurdy Shannon R et al. Leukemia & lymphoma 2017 Nov 1-19
- Genetic prognostication in uveal melanoma.
Dogrusöz Mehmet et al. Acta ophthalmologica 2017 Nov
- Genetic variants as ovarian cancer first-line treatment hallmarks: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Assis Joana et al. Cancer treatment reviews 2017 Oct 6135-52
- Genome-wide DNA methylation analysis reveals a prognostic classifier for non-metastatic colorectal cancer (ProMCol classifier).
Gündert Melanie et al. Gut 2017 Nov
- Lynch syndrome-associated colorectal carcinoma: frequent involvement of the left colon and rectum and late-onset presentation supports a universal screening approach.
Hartman Douglas J et al. Human pathology 2013 Nov 44(11) 2518-28