Last Posted: Nov 12, 2017
- Location of mutation in BRCA2 gene and survival in patients with ovarian cancer
S. Intidhar Labidi-Galy et al, Clin Cancer Res, Oct 30, 2017
- Current and Future Roles of PARP Inhibitors in Ovarian Cancer
J Na, Cancer Therapy Advisor, Nov 9, 2017
- A pilot study of BRCA mutation carriers' knowledge about the clinical impact of prophylactic-oophorectomy and views on fertility consultation: a single-center pilot study.
Kim J et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2015 Feb 24(1) 149-57
- Genetic variants as ovarian cancer first-line treatment hallmarks: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Assis Joana et al. Cancer treatment reviews 2017 Oct 6135-52
- Specifying the ovarian cancer risk threshold of 'premenopausal risk-reducing salpingo-oophorectomy' for ovarian cancer prevention: a cost-effectiveness analysis.
Manchanda Ranjit et al. Journal of medical genetics 2016 Sep 53(9) 591-9
- Cost-effectiveness evaluation of pre-counseling telephone interviews before face-to-face genetic counseling in cancer genetics.
Collet Gaëlle et al. Familial cancer 2017 Oct
- Location of mutation in BRCA2 gene and survival in patients with ovarian cancer.
Labidi-Galy S Intidhar et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 Oct
- Are we being overly cautious? A qualitative inquiry into the experiences and perceptions of treatment-focused germline BRCA genetic testing amongst women recently diagnosed with breast cancer.
Zilliacus E et al. Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer 2012 Nov 20(11) 2949-58
- Cancer risk management in Tasmanian women with BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations.
Kearton Stephanie et al. Familial cancer 2017 Oct
- Evaluation of a next-generation sequencing assay for BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation detection.
Capone Gabriele Lorenzo et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2017 Oct
- Missed therapeutic and prevention opportunities in women with BRCA-mutated epithelial ovarian cancer and their families due to low referral rates for genetic counseling and BRCA testing: A review of the literature.
Hoskins Paul J et al. CA: a cancer journal for clinicians 2017 Sep
- Breast and Ovarian Cancer Penetrance Estimates Derived From Germline Multiple-Gene Sequencing Results in Women
AW Kurian et al, J Precision Oncology, Oct 2017
- Cost-effectiveness of surveillance and prevention strategies in BRCA1/2 mutation carriers.
Yamauchi Hideko et al. Breast cancer (Tokyo, Japan) 2017 Oct
- Detection of Germline Mutations in Patients with Epithelial Ovarian Cancer Using Multi-Gene Panels: Beyond BRCA1/2.
Eoh Kyung Jin et al. Cancer research and treatment : official journal of Korean Cancer Association 2017 Sep
- Outcome of elevated CA125 values from primary care following implementation of ovarian cancer guidelines.
Crawford S Michael et al. Family practice 2017 Sep
- Genetic/Familial High Risk Assessment: Breast and Ovarian Cancer[PDF 1.69 MB]
NCCN Guidelines, October 2017