From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Online self-test identifies women at high familial breast cancer risk in population-based breast cancer screening without inducing anxiety or distress.
van Erkelens A et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2017 Apr 7845-52
- Psychosocial morbidity in TP53 mutation carriers: is whole-body cancer screening beneficial?
McBride Kate A et al. Familial cancer 2017 Jan
- Experiences of Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) in Sweden: a Three-Year Follow-Up of Men and Women.
Järvholm Stina et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Feb
- Genetics of consanguinity and inbreeding in health and disease.
Fareed Mohd et al. Annals of human biology 2017 Mar 44(2) 99-107
- Finding the Genes of Depression
F Addison, Front Line Genomics, April 2017,