WEBINAR WITH THE WHITE HOUSE: LEARN ABOUT THE UPDATED NATIONAL HIV/AIDS STRATEGY
June 17, 2016 • By NMAC
National HIV Testing Day is on June 27. On this observance,NMAC is working with The White House Office of National AIDS Policy (ONAP) to share how communities and individuals can engage with the National HIV/AIDS Strategy: Updated to 2020.
NMAC’s Communities of Conversation are monthly, interactive sessions to spotlight topics relevant to the HIV/AIDS community. Please join NMAC for this month’s conversation–a National HIV Testing Day webinar. The event will focus on the goals of the National HIV/AIDS Strategy: Updated to 2020 and will feature Dr. Amy Lansky, Director, ONAP.
This webinar will address the importance of HIV testing as the gateway to care, treatment, prevention services like PrEP, and other crucial services and actions that Federal agencies are taking in order to improve efforts and collaboration in these areas. Participants will also learn about resources for community organizations to help them implement the Strategy at the local level.
Speaker: Dr. Amy Lansky, Director of the Office of National AIDS Policy. Follow Dr. Lansky on Twitter!
Date: National HIV Testing Day – June 27, 2016
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
Register: Here . Please note: Availability is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- NEW WHITE HOUSE GUIDANCE – Transparency, Ownership, Accountability: Monitoring the Updated National HIV/AIDS Strategy
- Coming July 30: White House’s Updated National HIV/AIDS Strategy
- Join the White House release of the updated National HIV/AIDS Strategy
- White House’s Douglas Brooks Discusses the National HIV/AIDS Strategy: Updated to 2020 (Video)
- NEW digital products! National HIV/AIDS Strategy: Updated to 2020