June 23-30, 2016
Last Updated: Jun 23, 2016
- Telomere and Telomerase Therapeutics in Cancer.
Xu Yucheng et al. Genes 2016 7(6)
- Need Childhood Vaccine Info? Find It Here
- Travel Smart: Get Vaccinated
- High-throughput sequencing and vaccine design.
Luciani F et al. Revue scientifique et technique (International Office of Epizootics) 2016 Apr (1) 53-65
- Strategies for new and improved vaccines against ticks and tick-borne diseases.
de la Fuente José et al. Parasite immunology 2016 May
- Lack of Association between IL-10 Gene Promoter Polymorphisms and Susceptible to Tuberculosis in Thai Patients.
Kulpraneet Manaphol, et al. Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand = Chotmaihet thangphaet 2015 11 S124-9
- Clinical Relevance of HLA Gene Variants in HBV Infection.
Wang Li, et al. Journal of immunology research 2016 0 9069375
- Researchers push for personalized tumour vaccines,
by Heidi Ledford, Nature News, April 22, 2016
- Identification of CD4+ T-cell epitope and investigation of HLA distribution for the immunogenic proteins of Burkholderia pseudomallei using in silico approaches - A key vaccine development strategy for melioidosis.
Swetha Rayapadi G, et al. Journal of theoretical biology 2016 4 11-18
- Guidelines for Screening, Early Diagnosis and Management of Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID) in India.
Madkaikar Manisha et al. Indian journal of pediatrics 2016 Feb
- Polymorphisms in B Cell Co-Stimulatory Genes Are Associated with IgG Antibody Responses against Blood-Stage Proteins of Plasmodium vivax.
Cassiano Gustavo C, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (2) e0149581
- Vaccines for Children Program
- Application of "Systems Vaccinology" to Evaluate Inflammation and Reactogenicity of Adjuvanted Preventative Vaccines.
Lewis David J M et al. Journal of immunology research 2015 909406
- Genetics and vaccines in the era of personalized medicine.
Castiblanco John et al. Current genomics 2015 Feb (1) 47-59
- Proteomic contributions to our understanding of vaccine and immune responses.
Galassie Allison C et al. Proteomics. Clinical applications 2015 Dec (11-12) 972-89
- Impact of host genetic polymorphisms on vaccine induced antibody response.
Linnik Janina E, et al. Human vaccines & immunotherapeutics 2016 1 0
- Molecular signatures of antibody responses derived from a systems biology study of five human vaccines.
Li Shuzhao et al. Nature immunology 2014 Feb (2) 195-204
- Transforming Cancer Prevention through Precision Medicine and Immune-oncology.
Kensler Thomas W et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2016 Jan 9(1) 2-10
- Prevention Status Reports: Heart Disease and Stroke[PDF 116.29 KB] Maine, 2013
Disease: Stroke|Heart Disease|Familial Hypercholesterolemia; Type: Data|Policy|Program; State: Maine
- Prevention Status Reports: Heart Disease and Stroke[PDF 139.84 KB] Massachusetts, 2013
Disease: Stroke|Heart Disease|Familial Hypercholesterolemia; Type: Data|Policy|Program; State: Massachusetts
- Prevention Status Reports: Heart Disease and Stroke[PDF 168.90 KB] Illinois, 2013
Disease: Stroke|Heart Disease|Familial Hypercholesterolemia; Type: Data|Policy|Program; State: Illinois
- Prevention Status Reports: Heart Disease and Stroke[PDF 133.98 KB] New York, 2013
Disease: Stroke|Heart Disease|Familial Hypercholesterolemia; Type: Data|Policy|Program; State: New York
- Prevention Status Reports: Heart Disease and Stroke[PDF 143.63 KB] Nevada, 2013
Disease: Heart Disease|Stroke|Familial Hypercholesterolemia; Type: Data|Policy|Program; State: Nevada
- A strong association of HLA-associated Pol and Gag mutations with clinical parameters in HIV-1 subtype A/E infection.
Van Tran Giang, et al. AIDS (London, England) 2015 11
- Pneumonia Can Be PreventedVaccines Can Help
- Assessing the impact of pneumococcal conjugate vaccines on invasive pneumococcal disease using polymerase chain reaction-based surveillance: an experience from South Africa.
Tempia Stefano et al. BMC infectious diseases 2015 15(1) 450
- Genetic Diversity and Protective Efficacy of the RTS,S/AS01 Malaria Vaccine.
Neafsey Daniel E, et al. The New England journal of medicine 2015 10
- Haptoglobin promoter polymorphism rs5472 as a prognostic biomarker for peptide vaccine efficacy in castration-resistant prostate cancer patients.
Araki Hiromitsu, et al. Cancer immunology, immunotherapy : CII 2015 10
- Single nucleotide polymorphisms/haplotypes associated with multiple rubella-specific immune response outcomes post-MMR immunization in healthy children.
Ovsyannikova Inna G, et al. Immunogenetics 2015 10 (10) 547-61
- Progress toward polio eradication - worldwide, 2014-2015.
Hagan José E et al. MMWR Morb. Mortal. Wkly. Rep. 2015 May 22. 64(19) 527-31
- Guidelines (0)
- Tier Table (0)
- Synthesis (1)