June 23-30, 2016
Last Updated: Jun 23, 2016
- Roles of telomeres and telomerase in cancer, and advances in telomerase-targeted therapies
M Jafri et al, Genome Medicine, June 20, 2016
- Telomere-associated aging disorders.
Opresko Patricia L et al. Ageing research reviews 2016 May
- Telomere and Telomerase Therapeutics in Cancer.
Xu Yucheng et al. Genes 2016 (6)
- Short Telomere Length and Ischemic Heart Disease: Observational and Genetic Studies in 290 022 Individuals.
Scheller Madrid Alexander, et al. Clinical chemistry 2016 6
- Danazol Treatment for Telomere Diseases
DM Townsley et al, NEJM, May 18, 2016
- Increase of Telomere Length by a Sex Hormone
NEJM Video, May 18, 2016
- Arsenic exposure, genetic susceptibility and leukocyte telomere length in an Italian young adult population.
Borghini Andrea, et al. Mutagenesis 2016 4
- Association of telomere length with IL-6 levels during an obesity treatment in adolescents: interaction with the-174G/C polymorphism in the IL-6gene.
García-Calzón S, et al. Pediatric obesity 2016 4
- Differences in telomere length between sporadic and familial cutaneous melanoma.
Menin C, et al. The British journal of dermatology 2016 4
- Polymorphisms in human telomerase reverse transcriptase (hTERT) gene and susceptibility to gastric cancer in a Turkish population: Hospital-based case-control study.
Bayram Süleyman, et al. Gene 2016 3
- Increased MTHFR promoter methylation in mothers of Down syndrome individuals.
Coppedè Fabio, et al. Mutation research 2016 2 1-6
- Exome Sequencing of Uterine Leiomyosarcomas Identifies Frequent Mutations in TP53, ATRX, and MED12.
Mäkinen Netta, et al. PLoS genetics 2016 2 (2) e1005850
- Acquired TERT promoter mutations stimulate TERT transcription in mantle cell lymphoma.
Panero Julieta, et al. American journal of hematology 2016 2
- Quantitative trait association study for mean telomere length in the South Asian Genomes.
Anna Hakobyan, et al. Bioinformatics (Oxford, England) 2016 1
- Epidemiological and Mendelian randomisation studies of dihydrotestosterone and estradiol, and leucocyte telomere length in men.
Yeap Bu B, et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2016 1 jc20154139
- [Detection of subtelomeric copy number variations in children with intellectual disability].
Zhu Li-Na, et al. Zhongguo dang dai er ke za zhi = Chinese journal of contemporary pediatrics 2015 12 (12) 1273-6
- Assessment of the clinical relevance of 17q25.3 copy number and three-dimensional telomere organization in non-small lung cancer patients.
Sunpaweravong Patrapim, et al. Journal of cancer research and clinical oncology 2015 11
- U-shaped association between telomere length and esophageal squamous cell carcinoma risk: a case-control study in Chinese population.
Du Jiangbo, et al. Frontiers of medicine 2015 11
- Analysis of association among clinical features and shorter leukocyte telomere length in mitochondrial diabetes with m.3243A>G mitochondrial DNA mutation.
Zhou Mei-Cen, et al. BMC medical genetics 2015 0 (1) 92
- TERT Polymorphism rs2853669 Influences on Lung Cancer Risk in the Korean Population.
Yoo Seung Soo, et al. Journal of Korean medical science 2015 10 (10) 1423-8
- Association of leukocyte telomere length in peripheral blood leukocytes with endometrial cancer risk in Caucasian Americans.
Sun Yuhui, et al. Carcinogenesis 2015 9
- Genetic and epigenetic trends in telomere research: a novel way in immunoepigenetics.
Melicher Dora et al. Cell. Mol. Life Sci. 2015 Jul 20.
- Is childhood stress associated with shorter telomeres?
Næss Ane Brandtzæg et al. Tidsskr. Nor. Laegeforen. 2015 Aug (15) 1356-1360
- Questioning causal involvement of telomeres in aging.
Simons Mirre J P et al. Ageing Res. Rev. 2015 Aug 21.
- Association between TERT promoter polymorphisms and acute myeloid leukemia risk and prognosis.
Mosrati Mohamed Ali, et al. Oncotarget 2015 7
- Increased frequencies of the killer immunoglobulin-like receptor genes KIR2DL2 and KIR2DS2 are associated with neuroblastoma.
Keating S E, et al. Tissue antigens 2015 9 (3) 172-7
- Sequence variation in telomerase reverse transcriptase (TERT) as a determinant of risk of cardiovascular disease: the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities (ARIC) study.
Bressler Jan, et al. BMC medical genetics 2015 0 (1) 52
- A pathway approach to evaluating the association between the CHIEF pathway and risk of colorectal cancer.
Slattery Martha L, et al. Carcinogenesis 2015 1 (1) 49-59
- Alternative lengthening of telomeres is enriched in, and impacts survival of TP53 mutant pediatric malignant brain tumors.
Mangerel Joshua, et al. Acta neuropathologica 2014 12 (6) 853-62
- Automated Assay of Telomere Length Measurement and Informatics for 100,000 Subjects in the Genetic Epidemiology Research on Adult Health and Aging (GERA) Cohort.
Lapham Kyle, et al. Genetics 2015 8 (4) 1061-72
- Human (11)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (230)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (2)
- Pathogen (0)