June 16-23, 2016
Last Updated: Jun 16, 2016
- Clinical validity and utility of genetic risk scores in prostate cancer.
Helfand Brian T et al. Asian journal of andrology 2016 Jun
- Correlation between prostate volume and single nucleotide polymorphisms implicated in the steroid pathway.
Cornu Jean-Nicolas, et al. World journal of urology 2016 6
- Genetic Polymorphism of GSTM1 and GSTT1 and Risk of Prostatic Carcinoma - a Meta-analysis of 7,281 Prostate Cancer Cases and 9,082 Healthy Controls.
Malik Saima Shakil, et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2016 0 (5) 2629-35
- Genetic variants and risk of prostate cancer using pathway analysis of a genome-wide association study.
Kim Y S, et al. Neoplasma 2016 6
- Genome-wide association of familial prostate cancer cases identifies evidence for a rare segregating haplotype at 8q24.21.
Teerlink Craig C, et al. Human genetics 2016 6
- Cytogenetics and Molecular Genetics of Prostate Cancer: A Comprehensive Update.
Fonseka Laksha N et al. Journal of the Association of Genetic Technologists 2015 41(3) 100-11
- New Genetic Markers for Prostate Cancer.
Leapman Michael S et al. The Urologic clinics of North America 2016 Feb 43(1) 7-15
- Association between the APEX1 Asp148Glu polymorphism and prostate cancer, especially among Asians: a new evidence-based analysis.
Chen Yang, et al. Oncotarget 2016 5
- Breast Cancer Risk From Modifiable and Nonmodifiable Risk Factors Among White Women in the United States.
Maas Paige et al. JAMA oncology 2016 May
- Assessing the role of insulin-like growth factors and binding proteins in prostate cancer using Mendelian randomization: Genetic variants as instruments for circulating levels.
Bonilla Carolina, et al. International journal of cancer 2016 5
- Implications of high rates of metastatic prostate cancer in BRCA2 mutation carriers.
Gleicher Stephanie, et al. The Prostate 2016 5
- The Role of Catalase C262T Gene Polymorphism in the Susceptibility and Survival of Cancers.
Wang Cheng-Di, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 26973
- Association between single nucleotide polymorphism in miR-499, miR-196a2, miR-146a and miR-149 and prostate cancer risk in a sample of Iranian population.
Hashemi Mohammad, et al. Journal of advanced research 2016 5 (3) 491-8
- Association of primary open-angle glaucoma with mitochondrial variants and haplogroups common in African Americans.
Collins David W, et al. Molecular vision 2016 0 454-71
- The T -786C, G894T, and Intron 4 VNTR (4a/b) Polymorphisms of the Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase Gene in Prostate Cancer Cases.
Diler S B, et al. Genetika 2016 2 (2) 249-54
- Adding genetic risk score to family history identifies twice as many high-risk men for prostate cancer: Results from the prostate cancer prevention trial.
Chen Haitao et al. The Prostate 2016 May
- Association of common susceptibility variants of pancreatic cancer in higher risk patients: A PACGENE study.
Childs Erica J, et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2016 5
- Selenium- or vitamin E-related gene variants, interaction with supplementation, and risk of high-grade prostate cancer in SELECT.
Chan June M, et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2016 5
- Genetic variants in ATP6 and ND3 mitochondrial genes are not associated with aggressive prostate cancer in Mexican-Mestizo men with overweight or obesity.
Canto Patricia, et al. The aging male : the official journal of the International Society for the Study of the Aging Male 2016 5 1-5
- Cadmium exposure and risk of prostate cancer: a meta-analysis of cohort and case-control studies among the general and occupational populations.
Chen Cheng, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 25814
- Association of androgen metabolism gene polymorphisms with prostate cancer risk and androgen concentrations: Results from the Prostate Cancer Prevention Trial.
Price Douglas K, et al. Cancer 2016 5
- Corrigendum re: "Associations Between iCOGS Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms and Upgrading in Both Surgical and Active Surveillance Cohorts of Men with Prostate Cancer" [Eur Urol 2016;69:223-8].
Kearns James T, et al. European urology 2016 5
- Inherited variants in SULT1E1 and response to abiraterone acetate in men with metastatic castration refractory prostate cancer (mCRPC).
Agarwal Neeraj, et al. The Journal of urology 2016 5
- The PROFILE Feasibility Study: Targeted Screening of Men With a Family History of Prostate Cancer.
Castro Elena, et al. The oncologist 2016 5
- Pharmacogenetic Discovery in CALGB (Alliance) 90401 and Mechanistic Validation of a VAC14 Polymorphism That Increases Risk of Docetaxel-Induced Neuropathy.
Hertz Daniel L, et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2016 5
- Race-specific genetic risk score is more accurate than nonrace-specific genetic risk score for predicting prostate cancer and high-grade diseases.
Na Rong, et al. Asian journal of andrology 2016 5
- Clinical Utility of PCA3 and TMPRSS2:ERG Urinary Biomarkers in African American Men Undergoing Prostate Biopsy.
Feibus Allison H et al. The Journal of urology 2016 Apr
- The possible role of the tumour necrosis factor polymorphisms and human leucocyte antigens in the development of prostate cancer.
Stingl Jankovic K, et al. International journal of immunogenetics 2016 4
- Determining the frequency of pathogenic germline variants from exome sequencing in patients with castrate-resistant prostate cancer.
Hart Steven N, et al. BMJ open 2016 0 (4) e010332
- Population-standardized genetic risk score: the SNP-based method of choice for inherited risk assessment of prostate cancer.
Conran Carly A, et al. Asian journal of andrology 2016 4
- Human (2026)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (75)
- Pathogen (0)