Dr. Josephine Briggs announces the release of NCCIH's new strategic plan in this blog post.
On June 3, 2016, NCCIH welcomes five new members to the National Advisory Council for Complementary and Integrative Health.
Resources for Researchers
Director of the Office of Clinical and Regulatory Affairs, Dr. Catherine Meyers, blogs about the May 10 event, “Ethical and Regulatory Issues of Pragmatic Clinical Trials Workshop” that took place at the National Institutes of Health. Read more.
New Funding Opportunities
- NIH Support for Conferences and Scientific Meetings (Parent R13) PA-16-294
- Research Supplements to Promote Diversity in Health-Related Research (Admin Supp) PA-16-288
- Administrative Supplements to Existing NIH Grants and Cooperative Agreements (Admin Supp) PA-16-287
- Change of Grantee Organization (Type 7 Parent) PA-16-285
- Research Supplements to Promote Re-Entry into Biomedical and Behavioral Research Careers (Admin Supp) PA-16-289
- Successor-in-Interest (Type 6 Parent) PA-16-286
June 3, 2016; Building 31, 6C, NIH Main Campus
Fibromyalgia Integrative Training for Teens (FIT Teens): Development of a Novel Non-Pharmacologic Treatment for Juvenile Fibromyalgia
June 6, 2016 at 10-11 a.m.; Lipsett Amphitheater, NIH Main Campus
Implementing Evidence-Based Prevention By Communities To Promote Cognitive, Affective, And Behavioral Health In Children: A Workshop
June 9-10, 2016; Washington, D.C.