June 9-16, 2016
Last Updated: Jun 09, 2016
- Liquid biopsy study offers hope for a blood test to find cancer
L McGinley, Washington Post, June 4, 2016
- ASCO 2016: Liquid Biopsy May Help Guide Treatment Decisions for Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
ASCO Post, June 4, 2016
- AR-V7 Protein in Circulating Tumor CellsThe Decider for Therapy
RB Montgomery et al, JAMA Oncology, June 4, 2016
- K-Ras mutation detection in liquid biopsy and tumor tissue as prognostic biomarker in patients with pancreatic cancer: a systematic review with meta-analysis.
Li Tao, et al. Medical oncology (Northwood, London, England) 2016 7 (7) 61
- The Quest for a Simple Cancer Test
J Perkle, NOvaNExt, PBS, May 19, 2016
- The tumour trail left in blood
KR Chi, Nature News, April 13, 2016
- 'Liquid biopsy' blood test detects genetic mutations in common form of lung cancer
eCancer News, April 8, 2016
- Clinical Application of Liquid Biopsies
PM Williams et al, JAMA Oncology, April 7, 2016
- Nowhere to hide: Blood-based cancer monitoring gets ever more sensitive
K Conger, Stanford, March 28, 2016
- Tests of blood-borne DNA pinpoint tissue damage
J Kaiser, Science, March 15, 2016
- Blood circulating tumor DNA for non-invasive genotyping of colon cancer patients.
Siravegna Giulia et al. Molecular oncology 2016 Mar (3) 475-80
- Cell-free circulating tumour DNA as a liquid biopsy in breast cancer.
De Mattos-Arruda Leticia et al. Molecular oncology 2016 Mar (3) 464-74
- Circulating tumor cell technologies.
Ferreira Meghaan M et al. Molecular oncology 2016 Mar (3) 374-94
- Circulating tumor cells in breast cancer.
Bidard Francois-Clement et al. Molecular oncology 2016 Mar (3) 418-30
- Clinical applications of circulating tumor DNA and circulating tumor cells in pancreatic cancer.
Riva Francesca et al. Molecular oncology 2016 Mar (3) 481-93
- Exosomes isolation and characterization in serum is feasible in non-small cell lung cancer patients: critical analysis of evidence and potential role in clinical practice.
Taverna Simona et al. Oncotarget 2016 Feb
- Liquid biopsy utility for the surveillance of cutaneous malignant melanoma patients.
Huang Sharon K et al. Molecular oncology 2016 Mar (3) 450-63
- Non-invasive detection of genome-wide somatic copy number alterations by liquid biopsies.
Heitzer Ellen et al. Molecular oncology 2016 Mar (3) 494-502
- The "Liquid Biopsy": the Role of Circulating DNA and RNA in Central Nervous System Tumors.
Connolly Ian D et al. Current neurology and neuroscience reports 2016 Mar (3) 25
- The potential of liquid biopsies.
Buder Anna et al. Current opinion in oncology 2016 Mar (2) 130-4
- Using CTCs for pharmacogenomic analysis.
Hart Christopher D et al. Pharmacological research 2016 Feb
- A New Tool in the Toolbox: New Method Traces Free-Floating DNA Back to Its Source
Francis Collins, NIH Director, Blog Post, February 16, 2016
- Cancer blood test venture faces technical hurdles
E Hayden, Nature News, January 12, 2016
- Illumina reaches for the cancer testing GRAIL
L Blackburn, PHG Foundation, January 13, 2016
- A liquid biopsy for head and neck cancers.
Schmidt Henri et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2015 Dec
- Illuminas Bid to Beat Cancer with DNA Tests
Technology Reviews, January 10, 2016
- Liquid biopsies for solid tumors: Understanding tumor heterogeneity and real time monitoring of early resistance to targeted therapies.
Esposito Angela et al. Pharmacology & therapeutics 2016 Jan 120-4
- Liquid biopsy for detection of actionable oncogenic mutations in human cancers and electric field induced release and measurement liquid biopsy (eLB).
Tu Michael et al. The Analyst 2016 Jan (2) 393-402
- Clinical utility of KRAS status in circulating plasma DNA compared to archival tumour tissue from patients with metastatic colorectal cancer treated with anti-epidermal growth factor receptor therapy.
Spindler Karen-Lise Garm et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2015 Oct
- DNA in blood can track cancer development and response in real time
Cancer Research UK, November 4, 2015
- Human (7)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (2)
- Pathogen (0)