Last Updated: Jun 03, 2016
- [Impact of the ExSel(®) test administration on the excessive salt consumption in hypertensive patients followed in general practice].
Villeneuve F, et al. Annales de cardiologie et d'angeiologie 2016 5
- Patterns of Kidney Function Decline Associated with APOL1 Genotypes: Results from AASK.
Tin Adrienne, et al. Clinical journal of the American Society of Nephrology : CJASN 2016 5
- Prevalence of Hypertension among Adults in Remote Rural Areas of Xinjiang, China.
Wang Yulin, et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2016 0 (6)
- 5 Surprising Facts About High Blood Pressure
- [Polymorphism (353)R>Q of Gene of Blood Clotting Factor FVII and Plasma Hemostasis].
Bairova T A, et al. Genetika 2016 2 (2) 242-8
- A Novel Association of the Suppressor of Cytokine Signaling 1 (SOCS1) Gene Polymorphisms in Ischemic Stroke Patients.
Ma Qi, et al. Neuromolecular medicine 2016 5
- Correction: Associations of ACE Gene Insertion/Deletion Polymorphism, ACE Activity, and ACE mRNA Expression with Hypertension in a Chinese Population.
He Qingfang, et al. PloS one 0 0 (5) e0156564
- The effect of angiotensin-converting enzyme polymorphism on hemodynamic response to endotracheal intubation in hypertensive patients.
Wang Jun, et al. Scandinavian journal of clinical and laboratory investigation 2016 5 1-5
- A Cross-sectional Study of KLKB1 and PRCP Polymorphisms in Patient Samples with Cardiovascular Disease.
Gittleman Haley R, et al. Frontiers in medicine 2016 0 17
- Unveiling the interactions among BMPR-2, ALK-1 and 5-HTT genes in the pathophysiology of HAPE.
Ali Zahara, et al. Gene 2016 5
- Case-Only Survival Analysis Reveals Unique Effects of Genotype, Sex, and Coronary Disease Severity on Survivorship.
Dungan Jennifer R, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (5) e0154856
- Systemic complement activation and complement gene analysis in enterohaemorrhagic Escherichia coli-associated paediatric haemolytic uraemic syndrome.
Ahlenstiel-Grunow Thurid, et al. Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association 2016 5
- Common variant rs7579169 is associated with preeclampsia in Han Chinese women.
Guo L F, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2016 0 (2)
- Riboflavin status, MTHFR genotype and blood pressure: current evidence and implications for personalised nutrition.
McAuley E, et al. The Proceedings of the Nutrition Society 2016 5 1-10
- APOE Genotype in the Ethnic Majority and Minority Groups of Laos and the Implications for Non-Communicable Diseases.
Midorikawa Kaoru, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (5) e0155072
- Association between Endothelial nitric oxide synthase G894T gene polymorphism and risk of ischemic stroke in North Indian population: a case-control study.
Kumar Amit, et al. Neurological research 2016 5 1-5
- Association of Polymorphisms (rs 1799782, rs25489 and rs25487) in XRCC1 and (rs 13181) XPD genes with Acute Coronary Artery Syndrome in Subjects from Multan, Pakistan.
Hameed Hafsa, et al. Pakistan journal of pharmaceutical sciences 2016 5 (3) 869-76
- Gene-gene interactions in the NAMPT pathway, plasma visfatin/NAMPT levels, and antihypertensive therapy responsiveness in hypertensive disorders of pregnancy.
Luizon M R, et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2016 5
- Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome is a risk factor of hypertension.
Meng Fanbo, et al. Minerva medica 2016 5
- Renalase gene polymorphism is associated with increased blood pressure in preeclampsia.
Bagci Binnur, et al. Pregnancy hypertension 2016 4 (2) 115-20
- CYP11B2 gene polymorphism and essential hypertension among Tibetan, Dongxiang and Han populations from northwest of China.
Li Xinghui, et al. Clinical and experimental hypertension (New York, N.Y. : 1993) 2016 5 1-6
- Interaction according to urinary sodium excretion level on the association between ATP2B1 rs17249754 and incident hypertension: the Korean genome epidemiology study.
Lee Sunghee, et al. Clinical and experimental hypertension (New York, N.Y. : 1993) 2016 5 1-7
- The Role of the IL-12 polymorphism rs3212227 in preeclampsia in Chinese Han Women.
Wang Xibing, et al. Clinical and experimental hypertension (New York, N.Y. : 1993) 2016 5 1-5
- CAIDE Dementia Risk Score and biomarkers of neurodegeneration in memory clinic patients without dementia.
Enache Daniela, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 6 124-31
- Endothelin-1 genetic polymorphism as predictive marker for bevacizumab in metastatic breast cancer.
Gampenrieder S P, et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2016 5
- Association of Polymorphisms in the Atrial Natriuretic Factor Gene with the Risk of Essential Hypertension: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
Wang Jinyao, et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2016 0 (5)
- Associations of CYP3A4, NR1I2, CYP2C19 and P2RY12 polymorphisms with clopidogrel resistance in Chinese patients with ischemic stroke.
Liu Rui, et al. Acta pharmacologica Sinica 2016 5
- [Association between OR2T3 gene and pulmonary arterial hypertension].
Zhang J H, et al. Zhonghua yi xue za zhi 2016 4 (16) 1256-60
- Impact of ACE2 gene polymorphism on antihypertensive efficacy of ACE inhibitors.
Chen Y Y, et al. Journal of human hypertension 2016 4
- Associations of fractalkine receptor (CX3CR1) and CCR5 gene variants with hypertension, diabetes and atherosclerosis in chronic renal failure patients undergoing hemodialysis.
Bagci Binnur, et al. International urology and nephrology 2016 4
- Human (5067)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (26)
- Pathogen (0)