miércoles, 18 de diciembre de 2019

Retirement: A chance to share gratitude, advice, regrets from my time at NIA

Retirement: A chance to share gratitude, advice, regrets from my time at NIA

Home

John Haaga

John Haaga, Director, Division of Behavioral and Social Research (DBSR)

Years ago, when my oldest child was getting ready to leave for college, I was enjoying some family time with him and his two younger siblings, and wistfully said, “There are so many things I should have told you and so much good advice I would have given you, but now you’re leaving and I won’t have the chance.” To our surprise, our youngest piped up, “Yeah, me too!”

Now I’m about to retire from federal service, and fortunately my friends who manage this blog gave me a chance to offer some appreciation and advice while I’m still “Inside NIA.” Read the full blog post.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario