Last Posted: Dec 02, 2019
- Knowledge of the Pharmacology of Antidepressants and Antipsychotics Yields Results Comparable With Pharmacogenetic Testing.
Macaluso Matthew et al. Journal of psychiatric practice 2018 24(6) 416-419
- Personalise antidepressant treatment for unipolar depression combining individual choices, risks and big data (PETRUSHKA): rationale and protocol.
Tomlinson Anneka et al. Evidence-based mental health 2019 Oct
- A pharmacogenetic risk score for the evaluation of major depression severity under treatment with antidepressants.
Kanders Sofia H et al. Drug development research 2019 Oct
- DNA Tests For Psychiatric Drugs Are Controversial But Some Insurers Are Covering Them
G Dangor, NPR, October 17, 2019
- Pharmacogenetics and Depression: A Critical Perspective.
Corponi Filippo et al. Psychiatry investigation 2019 Aug
- Using Electronic Health Records and Machine Learning to Predict Postpartum Depression.
Wang Shuojia et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2019 Aug 264888-892
- UnitedHealthcare To Cover Genetic Testing for Precision Medicine in Depression, Anxiety
Clinical Omics, August 2, 2019
- Development of Machine Learning Algorithms for Prediction of Sustained Postoperative Opioid Prescriptions After Total Hip Arthroplasty.
Karhade Aditya V et al. The Journal of arthroplasty 2019 Jun
- Roadmap for Routine Pharmacogenetic Testing in a Psychiatric University Hospital.
Menke Andreas et al. Pharmacopsychiatry 2019 Jun
- Where to Target? The Precision Medicine Approach to Brain Stimulation.
McMullen David P et al. Biological psychiatry 2018 84(1) e1-e2
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario