Last Posted: Dec 27, 2019
- Single-Nucleotide Polymorphism–Based Genetic Risk Score and Patient Age at Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
R Na et al, JAMA Network Open, December 27, 2019
- 'Polygenic' analyses may sharpen disease risk predictions.
Kaiser Jocelyn et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2019 12 (6472) 1431
- 'Polygenic’ analyses may sharpen disease risk predictions
J Kaiser, Science, December 20, 2019
- Uptake of Polygenic Risk Information among Women at Increased Risk of Breast Cancer.
Yanes Tatiane et al. Clinical genetics 2019 Dec
- Genome-wide assessment of genetic risk for systemic lupus erythematosus and disease severity
L Chen, BioRXIV, December 13, 2019
- Head-to-Head Comparison of Family History of Colorectal Cancer and a Genetic Risk Score for Colorectal Cancer Risk Stratification.
Weigl Korbinian et al. Clinical and translational gastroenterology 2019 Nov
- Using a genetic risk score to estimate the earliest age of Alzheimer's disease-related physiologic change in Body Mass Index
W Brenowitz, et al, MedRXIV, December 2019
- Prevention of Potential Adverse Metabolic Effects of a Supplementation with Omega-3 Fatty Acids Using a Genetic Score Approach.
Franck Maximilien et al. Lifestyle genomics 2019 Nov 1-11
- Polygenic background modifies penetrance of monogenic variants conferring risk for coronary artery disease, breast cancer, or colorectal cancer
AC Fahed et al, MedRXIV, November 29, 2019
- Trans-biobank analysis with 676,000 individuals elucidates the association of polygenic risk scores of complex traits with human lifespan
S Sakaue et al, BioRXIV, NOvember 2019