Last Posted: Dec 19, 2019
- Germline genetic testing for breast cancer: which patients? What genes?
Domchek Susan M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Dec
- Patient-Reported Outcome Measures may optimize shared decision-making for cancer risk management in BRCA mutation carriers.
van Egdom L S E et al. Breast cancer (Tokyo, Japan) 2019 Dec
- Estimating the magnitude of clinical benefit from (neo)adjuvant chemotherapy in patients with ER-positive/HER2-negative breast cancer.
McCartney Amelia et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2019 Nov 48 Suppl 1S81-S84
- Is prophylactic mastectomy justified in women without BRCA mutation?
Rutgers Emiel J T et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2019 Nov 48 Suppl 1S62-S64
- Personalized breast cancer screening strategies: A systematic review and quality assessment.
Román Marta et al. PloS one 2019 14(12) e0226352
- Systemic investigations into the molecular features of bilateral breast cancer for diagnostic purposes.
Imyanitov Evgeny N et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2019 Dec
- Towards personalized treatment for early stage HER2-positive breast cancer.
Goutsouliak Kristina et al. Nature reviews. Clinical oncology 2019 Dec
- Uptake of Polygenic Risk Information among Women at Increased Risk of Breast Cancer.
Yanes Tatiane et al. Clinical genetics 2019 Dec
- Points to consider: is there evidence to support BRCA1/2 and other inherited breast cancer genetic testing for all breast cancer patients? A statement of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG).
Pal Tuya et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Dec
- CYP2D6 Genotype Predicts Tamoxifen Discontinuation and Prognosis in Patients With Breast Cancer.
He Wei et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2019 Dec JCO1901535
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario