Last Posted: Dec 29, 2019
- Heartbreaking News, Then Tumor Find Leads to Genetic Testing
V Hackethal, Medscape, December 27, 2019
- Single-Nucleotide Polymorphism–Based Genetic Risk Score and Patient Age at Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
R Na et al, JAMA Network Open, December 27, 2019
- 'Polygenic' analyses may sharpen disease risk predictions.
Kaiser Jocelyn et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2019 12 (6472) 1431
- A Genetic Test Led Seven Women in One Family to Have Major Surgery. Then the Odds Changed.
WSJ, December 20,2019
- Polygenic risk-tailored screening for prostate cancer: A benefit-harm and cost-effectiveness modelling study.
Callender Tom et al. PLoS medicine 2019 Dec (12) e1002998
- Effect of Concurrent Chemoradiation With Celecoxib vs Concurrent Chemoradiation Alone on Survival Among Patients With Non–Small Cell Lung Cancer With and Without Cyclooxygenase 2 Genetic Variants- A Phase 2 Randomized Clinical Trial
N Bi et al, JAMA Network Open, December 18, 2019
- Benefit of Targeted DNA Sequencing in Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Patients Without EGFR and ALK Alterations on Conventional Tests.
Byeon Seonggyu et al. Clinical lung cancer 2019 Nov
- CDH1 on multigene panel testing: Look before you leap.
Katona Bryson W et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2019 Dec
- Clinical Impact of Next-generation Sequencing in Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Patients: A Single-institutional Experience.
Barsan Valentin et al. Cureus 2019 Dec 11(12) e6281
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis Of EGFR Mutation Testing And Afatinib Versus Gemcitabine-Cisplatin As First-Line Therapy For Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer In China.
You Ruxu et al. Cancer management and research 2019 1110239-10248