Last Posted: Dec 09, 2019
- Current status of opioid addiction treatment and related preclinical research.
Kreek M J et al. Science advances 2019 Oct (10) eaax9140
- Molecular Imaging of Opioid and Dopamine Systems: Insights Into the Pharmacogenetics of Opioid Use Disorders.
Burns Jamie A et al. Frontiers in psychiatry 2019 10626
- Global Pharmacogenomics Within Precision Medicine: Challenges and Opportunities.
Chenoweth Meghan J et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2019 Nov
- The benefits of genetic addiction risk score (GARS™) and pro-dopamine regulation in combating suicide in the American Indian population.
Blum Kenneth et al. Journal of systems and integrative neuroscience 2018 Sep 4
- Pharmacogenetic analysis of opioid dependence treatment dose and dropout rate.
Crist Richard C et al. The American journal of drug and alcohol abuse 2018 44(4) 431-440
- Cognitive and Affective Responses to Mass-media Based Genetic Risk Information in a Socio-demographically Diverse Sample of Smokers.
Waters Erika A et al. Journal of health communication 2019 Sep 1-11
- Leveraging genome-wide data to investigate differences between opioid use vs. opioid dependence in 41,176 individuals from the Psychiatric Genomics Consortium
R Polimanti et al, BioRXIV, September 11, 2019
- Genetic testing in fetuses with isolated agenesis of the corpus callosum.
She Qin et al. The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians 2019 Aug 1-201
- E-Cigarettes: Talk to Youth About the Risks
CDC Information, 2019
- Multimorbidity states associated with higher mortality rates in organ dysfunction and sepsis: a data-driven analysis in critical care.
Zador Zsolt et al. Critical care (London, England) 2019 23(1) 247