Last Posted: Dec 25, 2019
- The causes and consequences of Alzheimer's disease: A Mendelian randomization analysis
BIORXIV, December 2019
- Spatial-Temporal Dependency Modeling and Network Hub Detection for Functional MRI Analysis via Convolutional-Recurrent Network.
Wang Mingliang et al. IEEE transactions on bio-medical engineering 2019 Dec
- Epidemiological pathology of Aβ deposition in the ageing brain in CFAS: addition of multiple Aβ-derived measures does not improve dementia assessment using logistic regression and machine learning approaches.
Wharton S B et al. Acta neuropathologica communications 2019 Dec 7(1) 198
- The clinical feasibility of deep learning-based classification of amyloid PET images in visually equivocal cases.
Son Hye Joo et al. European journal of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging 2019 Dec
- Active Immunotherapy to Prevent Alzheimer Disease—A DNA Amyloid β 1-42 Trimer Vaccine
RN Rosenberg et al, JAMA Neurology, December 9, 2019
- Using a genetic risk score to estimate the earliest age of Alzheimer's disease-related physiologic change in Body Mass Index
W Brenowitz, et al, MedRXIV, December 2019
- Genetic testing for Alzheimer's disease: trends, challenges and ethical considerations.
Rentería Miguel E et al. Current opinion in psychiatry 2019 Nov
- Cognitive signature of brain FDG PET based on deep learning: domain transfer from Alzheimer's disease to Parkinson's disease.
Choi Hongyoon et al. European journal of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging 2019 Nov
- Prediction of cognitive impairment via deep learning trained with multi-center neuropsychological test data.
Kang Min Ju et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2019 Nov 19(1) 231
- La enfermedad de Alzheimer: los genes no determinan nuestro destino (Alzheimer's Disease-Genes Do Not Equal Destiny)
CDC podcast (Spanish), November 2019
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario