Last Posted: Dec 27, 2019
- Should You Take a Direct-to-Consumer DNA Test?
L Konkel, UCSF, December 2019
- Pentagon Warns Military Personnel Against At-Home DNA Tests
H Murphy et al, NY Times, December 2019
- What Does It Mean When Everyone Can Get Their DNA Sequenced?
K Miller, Discover, December 22, 2019
- What You’re Unwrapping When You Get a DNA Test for Christmas
H Murphy, NY Times, December 22, 2019
- Should You Give the Gift of a Genetic Testing Kit?
C Roberts, Consumer Reports, December 2019
- We’re Living In The DNA Future, But It’s Not The One We Were Promised
P Aldhous, Buzzfeed, December 11, 2019
- Consumer (dis-)interest in Genetic Ancestry Testing: The roles of race, immigration, and ancestral certainty.
Horowitz Adam L et al. New genetics and society 2019 38(2) 165-194
- Genetic testing for Alzheimer's disease: trends, challenges and ethical considerations.
Rentería Miguel E et al. Current opinion in psychiatry 2019 Nov
- A Reporter Took DNA Tests in the U.S. and China. The Results Left Her Worried
KA Ha, et al, Bloomberg, November 30, 2019
- Are providers prepared for genomic medicine: interpretation of Direct-to-Consumer genetic testing (DTC-GT) results and genetic self-efficacy by medical professionals
BMC Health Services Research, November 25, 2019