Last Posted: Dec 27, 2019
- Changes in Classification of BRCA1/2 Mutations are Extremely Rare
Basser Center, December 2019
- A Genetic Test Led Seven Women in One Family to Have Major Surgery. Then the Odds Changed.
WSJ, December 20,2019
- Patient-Reported Outcome Measures may optimize shared decision-making for cancer risk management in BRCA mutation carriers.
van Egdom L S E et al. Breast cancer (Tokyo, Japan) 2019 Dec
- Is prophylactic mastectomy justified in women without BRCA mutation?
Rutgers Emiel J T et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2019 Nov 48 Suppl 1S62-S64
- Points to consider: is there evidence to support BRCA1/2 and other inherited breast cancer genetic testing for all breast cancer patients? A statement of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG).
Pal Tuya et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Dec
- Mutational Screening of BRCA1/2 Genes as a Predictive Factor for Therapeutic Response in Epithelial Ovarian Cancer: A Consensus Guide from the Spanish Society of Pathology (SEAP-IAP) and the Spanish Society of Human Genetics (AEGH).
Palacios J et al. Virchows Archiv : an international journal of pathology 2019 Dec
- Mainstreaming genetic counseling for BRCA testing into oncology clinics - Indian perspective.
Verma Amit et al. Indian journal of cancer 2019 Nov 56(Supplement) S38-S47
- How Genetic Testing Saved One Woman's Life
K Kosko, Cure Magazine, December 6, 2019
- Germline variants in cancer genes in high-risk non-BRCA patients from Puerto Rico.
Dutil Julie et al. Scientific reports 2019 Nov 9(1) 17769
- Genetic and clinical characterization of BRCA-associated hereditary breast and ovarian cancer in Navarra (Spain).
Ruiz de Sabando Ainara et al. BMC cancer 2019 Nov 19(1) 1145