Last Posted: Dec 26, 2019
- Associations between potentially functional CORIN SNPs and serum corin levels in the Chinese Han population.
Zhang Huan, et al. BMC genetics 2019 12 (1) 99
- The causes and consequences of Alzheimer's disease: A Mendelian randomization analysis
BIORXIV, December 2019
- A causal relationship between cigarette smoking and type 2 diabetes mellitus: A Mendelian randomization study.
Yuan Shuai, et al. Scientific reports 2019 12 (1) 19342
- Proxy gene-by-environment Mendelian randomization study confirms a causal effect of maternal smoking on offspring birthweight, but little evidence of long-term influences on offspring health.
Yang Qian et al. International journal of epidemiology 2019 Dec
- No causal effects of plasma homocysteine levels on the risk of coronary heart disease or acute myocardial infarction: A Mendelian randomization study.
Miao Liu, et al. European journal of preventive cardiology 2019 12 2047487319894679
- Genetically decreased circulating vascular endothelial growth factor and osteoporosis outcomes: A Mendelian randomization study.
Keller-Baruch Julyan, et al. Journal of bone and mineral research : the official journal of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research 2019 12
- Homogeneity in the association of body mass index with type 2 diabetes across the UK Biobank: A Mendelian randomization study.
Wainberg Michael, et al. PLoS medicine 2019 12 (12) e1002982
- Association of circulating 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels with hypertension and blood pressure values in Korean adults: A Mendelian randomization study on a subset of the Korea National Health and Nutrition Survey 2011-2012 population.
Kwak So-Young, et al. Nutrition research and practice 2019 12 (6) 498-508
- The gene-based hack that is revolutionizing epidemiology
D Adam, Nature News, December 10, 2019
- Appraising causal relationships of dietary, nutritional and physical-activity exposures with overall and aggressive prostate cancer: two-sample Mendelian-randomization study based on 79?148 prostate-cancer cases and 61?106 controls.
Kazmi Nabila, et al. International journal of epidemiology 2019 12