Last Posted: Dec 27, 2019
- Diabetes Goes Digital
- A cross-sectional study of patients referred for HNF1B-MODY genetic testing due to cystic kidneys and diabetes.
Sztromwasser Pawel et al. Pediatric diabetes 2019 Dec
- Implementation of machine learning algorithms to create diabetic patient re-admission profiles.
Alloghani Mohamed et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2019 Dec 19(Suppl 9) 253
- Predicting long-term type 2 diabetes with support vector machine using oral glucose tolerance test.
Abbas Hasan T et al. PloS one 2019 14(12) e0219636
- Use of smartphones for detecting diabetic retinopathy: a protocol for a scoping review of diagnostic test accuracy studies.
Tan Choon Han et al. BMJ open 2019 Dec 9(12) e028811
- Using machine learning models to improve stroke risk level classification methods of China national stroke screening.
Li Xuemeng et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2019 Dec 19(1) 261
- Homogeneity in the association of body mass index with type 2 diabetes across the UK Biobank: A Mendelian randomization study.
Wainberg Michael et al. PLoS medicine 2019 Dec (12) e1002982
- Machine Learning For Tuning, Selection, And Ensemble Of Multiple Risk Scores For Predicting Type 2 Diabetes.
Liu Yujia et al. Risk management and healthcare policy 2019 12189-198
- Methods for algorithmic diagnosis of metabolic syndrome.
Vrbaški Dunja et al. Artificial intelligence in medicine 2019 Nov 101101708
- Are providers prepared for genomic medicine: interpretation of Direct-to-Consumer genetic testing (DTC-GT) results and genetic self-efficacy by medical professionals.
McGrath Scott P et al. BMC health services research 2019 Nov 19(1) 844