Last Posted: Dec 27, 2019
- Single-Nucleotide Polymorphism–Based Genetic Risk Score and Patient Age at Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
R Na et al, JAMA Network Open, December 27, 2019
- Polygenic risk-tailored screening for prostate cancer: A benefit-harm and cost-effectiveness modelling study.
Callender Tom et al. PLoS medicine 2019 Dec (12) e1002998
- Artificial intelligence applications for thoracic imaging.
Chassagnon Guillaume et al. European journal of radiology 2019 Dec 123108774
- Noncoding RNAs and Liquid Biopsy in Lung Cancer: A Literature Review.
Harangu? Antonia et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2019 Dec 9(4)
- Personalized breast cancer screening strategies: A systematic review and quality assessment.
Román Marta et al. PloS one 2019 14(12) e0226352
- Implementing universal cancer screening programs can help sustain genomic medicine programs.
Rahm Alanna Kulchak et al. Personalized medicine 2019 Dec
- Multitarget Stool DNA Test Performance in an Average-Risk Colorectal Cancer Screening Population.
Bosch L J W et al. The American journal of gastroenterology 2019 Nov
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes and Risk Assessment: ACOG COMMITTEE OPINION SUMMARY, Number 793.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2019 Dec 134(6) 1366-1367
- Colorectal cancer screening behaviors of general surgeons and first-degree family members: a survey-based study.
Celik Suleyman Utku et al. BMC gastroenterology 2019 Nov 19(1) 183
- Colorectal cancer screening for patients with a family history of colorectal cancer or adenomas.
Wilkinson Anna N et al. Canadian family physician Medecin de famille canadien 2019 Nov 65(11) 784-789