Last Posted: Dec 29, 2019
- Heartbreaking News, Then Tumor Find Leads to Genetic Testing
V Hackethal, Medscape, December 27, 2019
- A Genetic Test Led Seven Women in One Family to Have Major Surgery. Then the Odds Changed.
WSJ, December 20,2019
- How to facilitate psychosocial adjustment in women tested for hereditary breast or ovarian cancer susceptibility? Insights from network analysis.
Brédart Anne et al. Psycho-oncology 2019 Dec
- Culturally Targeted Video Improves Psychosocial Outcomes in Latina Women at Risk of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer.
Hurtado-de-Mendoza Alejandra et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2019 Nov 16(23)
- Racial and Ethnic Differences in BRCA1/2 and Multigene Panel Testing Among Young Breast Cancer Patients.
Jones T et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2019 Dec
- Reducing Disparities in Receipt of Genetic Counseling for Underserved Women at Risk of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer.
Sutton Arnethea L et al. Journal of women's health (2002) 2019 Nov
- Mainstreaming genetic counseling for BRCA testing into oncology clinics - Indian perspective.
Verma Amit et al. Indian journal of cancer 2019 Nov 56(Supplement) S38-S47
- Low rates of cascade genetic testing among families with hereditary gynecologic cancer: An opportunity to improve cancer prevention.
Griffin Natalie E et al. Gynecologic oncology 2019 Nov
- Genetic and clinical characterization of BRCA-associated hereditary breast and ovarian cancer in Navarra (Spain).
Ruiz de Sabando Ainara et al. BMC cancer 2019 Nov 19(1) 1145
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes and Risk Assessment: ACOG COMMITTEE OPINION SUMMARY, Number 793.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2019 Dec 134(6) 1366-1367