Last Posted: Nov 02, 2018
- Why not sequence everything? A﻿ plan to decode every complex species on Earth- The Earth BioGenome Project aims to sequence 1.5 million genomes and will probably cost $US4.7 billion.
E Callaway, Nature News, November 2, 2018
- Isolation and whole genome sequencing of fetal cells from maternal blood towards the ultimate non-invasive prenatal testing.
Chen Fang et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2017 37(13) 1311-1321
- Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) in pregnancies with trisomy 21, 18 and 13 performed in a public setting - factors of importance for correct interpretation of results.
Hartwig Tanja S et al. European journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive biology 2018 Jul 22635-39
- Resisting Paternalism in Prenatal Whole-Genome Sequencing.
Rhodes Rosamond et al. The American journal of bioethics : AJOB 2017 17(1) 35-37
- Response to Open Peer Commentaries on "A Framework for Unrestricted Prenatal Whole-Genome Sequencing: Respecting and Enhancing the Autonomy of Prospective Parents".
Chen Stephanie C et al. The American journal of bioethics : AJOB 2017 17(1) W1-W3
- Antimicrobial Resistance in Neisseria gonorrhoeae: Proceedings of the STAR Sexually Transmitted Infection-Clinical Trial Group Programmatic Meeting.
Cristillo Anthony D et al. Sexually transmitted diseases 2018 Oct
- Evaluation of whole exome sequencing as an alternative to BeadChip and whole genome sequencing in human population genetic analysis.
Maróti Zoltán et al. BMC genomics 2018 Oct 19(1) 778
- Polygenic Determinants for Subsequent Breast Cancer Risk in Survivors of Childhood Cancer: The St Jude Lifetime Cohort Study (SJLIFE).
Wang Zhaoming et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2018 Oct
- The Medical Genome Reference Bank: a whole-genome data resource of 4000 healthy elderly individuals. Rationale and cohort design.
Lacaze Paul et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 Oct
- Whole genome sequencing for investigations of meningococcal outbreaks in the United States: a retrospective analysis.
Whaley Melissa J et al. Scientific reports 2018 Oct 8(1) 15803