Last Posted: Nov 02, 2018
- Risks and Benefits of Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing Remain Unclear
B Kuehn, JAMA, October 2018
- A Genetic Counselor Takes The Top DTC Genetic Tests On The Market
E Matloff, Forbes, October 2018
- Factors Associated with Acceptability, Consideration and Intention of Uptake of Direct-To-Consumer Genetic Testing: A Survey Study.
Stewart Kelly F J et al. Public health genomics 2018 Oct 1-8
- The 10th Oxbridge varsity medical ethics debate-should we fear the rise of direct-to-consumer genetic testing?
CM Armstrong Holland, et al Philo, Ethics and Hum, October 29, 2018
- Take it from a genetic counselor: 23andMe's health reports are dangerously incomplete
SC Hopkins, October 26, 0LA Times, October 2018
- Direct to Consumer Fitness DNA Testing
EG Spencer et al, Clin Chem, October 2018
- How Should Primary Care Physicians Respond to Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Test Results?
Brothers Kyle B et al. AMA journal of ethics 2018 Sep 20(9) E812-818
- Building A Bridge From Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Tests To Reality
E Matloff, Forbes, September 23, 2018
- 23andMe Said He Would Lose His Mind. Ancestry Said the Opposite. Which Was Right?
L Hercher, New York Times, September 15, 2018
- Decoding Your DNA: What to Consider Before Genetic Testing
K Hobson, US News, September, 2018